Wednesday, February 22, 2012

When I Click the Facebook Home Page


Sabi ng iba, nakakasama daw ang Facebook.  I say depende kung paano mo ginagamit.  So I post of how fun and useful Facebook is!

Here are a few cut screen shots of my favorite status posts by my friends in the wonderful world of Facebook.
 
Eto yung mga tipong post na fun and romantic.  At ganyan talaga kadalasan tayong mga nag-e-FB, nagmumukhang Chatbox ang mga Comment box.  Fun.
Banat-banat lang?  I think Facebook is a large blog of collective tweets from everyone signed up. XD
Marami akong natututunang romantic logic in lines sa Facebook.  I think anyone can learn a thing or two.

This one's kinda epic.  Haha! Facebook puns!
May mga ganitong post that encourage me na mag-isip ng surreal.  What if nga naman? What if ang value ng pera ay dumedepende sa size?  And kung ganun, malamang bangko lang ang legal holders ng mga magnifier.

I like it when someone posts a banat..
...then someone else on Facebook posts the same thing almost at the same time.
Epic hopeless romanticism! Bow!
Posts starting with "Yung Feeling Na." - Epic!!!
Rakenrol ang mga post na mabibiktima ka muna.  Taas pag pinindot mo na yung link to open the rest of the post, bang! RakenLOL!
Mga weird sounds na ang nagpost lang ang nakakaintindi - ngaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhxxx.
In a way though, the undefinable sounds give me a sense of deep language..  or maybe weird people perceive subliminal messages weird people communicate.
Facebook - Where people can talk about your face.
Where there can be brutal humor.
From time to time, my innocence and my mind's cleanliness is checked.
In Facebook, truths are challenged by eccentric surreal opinions.
There are harsh, harsh truths.
Truths stated in obvious.
As Facebook can be used for lies and bad stuff, we can all use it for truth and the good.
So I choose to tell the world of love.





12. Facebook was meant as an online tool to connect people and build relationships.  What are you doing with it?



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. facebook's English (Pirate) is the coolest ain't it? rakenlol

      Delete
  2. The AIM of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress..A Very brilliant mind,KUDOS 2 u kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks po te joy! :D nice insight! read on!

      Delete