Sunday, December 23, 2012

Champ the Sushi Snowman by Sushimoto

I asked ate Precious of Sushimoto to come up with a "snowball" sushi  and this is what she came up with. Damn yeah it's better! And she named it "Champ" - that's me!

And because I love Sushimoto so much, I wrote a poem about It's latest awesome piece of food art! Its just feels soooo good inside the gut that it turns me all senti and makata!

I Can't Eat You

I wonder how to eat you sushi
I know you taste damn good
You're too cute for me
And don't know if I could
Dismember you with chopsticks
And Wasabi taint your face
My conscience kills me hard
As I say predating grace

But sushi you're so yummy
You're irresistible to bite
But loving you means munching you
There's something here not right
My heart is warming well
Alright here by your side
But my tummy is saying that
It wants you here inside

What if you were me dear sushi
And I were you to put
I have a hunch that surely
You'll first munch on my butt


Greetings from Sushimoto's Champ the Sushi Snowman!

Food like this are hard to know how to eat! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment