Monday, December 24, 2012

I Wish Santa Kidnaps You: Slay Bells Ring!

The subtitle has nothing to do with this Christmas poem post! I just like how I came up with that idea of word play. Haha

This is my yuletide cover photo!

This is dedicated to my nanay, Emilia, who is not with us right now. She works in the Bahamas as a care giver. Nevertheless, we know her care is here with us and so ours there with her too. I love you nanay! 

This is also for them noble OFW's and their loved ones who spend Christmas with one or so less homey.

This is also dedicated to my new found friend Jenny (http://twosomeness.blogspot.com), her daughter Aianah and their homeys too. The best days of your lives are coming soon. You deserve more than whatever you've ever had.

To sir Orman, I miss Pauline, Chad and sir Ernan.

This also goes out to my kuya Mckhoii back in Tagum + Tita Maggie, Tito Dionne, Lorenz, Karen, Junathan and Prozac + ate Lani and kuya Alex (makarelate ka masyado sa poem with ate Intet). I'll be back there before the New Year comes! I miss you all!

For everyone who has someone you wish to be with:


I Wish Santa Kidnaps You

I wish that you would sooner be
In a Christmas when you're with me
A Yuletide season here with you
Else, the holidays seem blue

That you hand me a Christmas ball
When we decorate each wall
As gifts erase the weary
We're turning the house merry

But presents sent through letters
Parcel, calls, mere post
And sending hugs - those ways
Turn embraces to ghosts

If Santa Claus just could
Kidnap you with his sleigh
Give me you right here for good
So near, a touch away

I wish that there would sooner be
A Christmas when you're with me
Yuletide nights of Christmas songs
A holiday of sing alongs

Coz in this happy happy season
If your dearful lips I wouldn't kiss
I'll be spending merry Christmas
With a little Christmas wish

No comments:

Post a Comment