Sunday, May 20, 2012

Christians should go watch Lady Gaga!

There's a big fuzz concerning Lady Gaga's exhibitionaist and immoral and  satanic "daw"  stuff.
To le readers, 'tis be only me opinion and so far I'm convinced it seems legit naman. 


I say man yeah! If God gave opportunity for me to have 'em tickets to the Lady Gaga concert, heavens yeah I'd go!

Here be ze reasons why I'd go listen and watch le Lady Gaga

Wahahahahaaaay!?
Bikos:

1. I'd love to see how someone like her wows crowds!
Sobrang galing niya na performer! Power sa stage! Passionate pa siya sa craft niya - this I know 'coz I know that passion bursting won't stay under the skin.

I'm a performer myself and I think I could learn a thing or two. Siyempre whatever nudity stuff and immoral act niya sa stage ay di ko na i-te-take - kasi I have viewers din from highschool + I don't think the stage is the best place for sex to be taught in. I just wish di sila magpapasok ng below 18 sa up-coming concert kasi nag-fail nga raw mag-tame down si Lady Gaga sa Seoul and Tokyo concerts

Well hindi naman ako malibog so kfine lang if magexhibition siya and stuff. Sana lang rin ay di manyakin ang ibang manonood.

2. Lights, sounds, stage direction!
Ohmaygas man! The concert is International quality! Super famous person = big production = excellence talaga ang mangyayari. I would like to observe how they mix up pati mga pyrotechnics nila and stuff. Oh man if may opportunity na maging part ng prod kahit P.A. lang, I'd go to learn!

3. Her influence is big time!
Music influences people bigtime and almost everyone can sing along with her songs. And whether true or not na dahil yan sa isa siyang satanista, I believe there's science, knowledge, learning, wisdom in the process of having many people like your songs. There are notes and beats that go swak with trend - the Lady Gaga prod knows that and nails charts! I wanna learn how it gets that way! I'm a composer and I know my music can be used for bad. But I believe whatever the dark side can exploit, the lights can use a million fold for better.

Just imagine if one knew how to make songs that reach as much as Lady Gaga's reach but the songs have better moral content than those of hers, what beautiful music there'd be in the airwaves! Or just imagine Lady Gaga with all her influence go like Manny Pacquiao someday. Does anyone pray for this?

Di lang influence sa music and kuha ni Lady Gaga, pati general approval ng homosexuality and transgenders ay mejo nagagatungan niya. Di naman ako pro talaga sa mga iyan ngunit hindi naman tayo Diyos para pigilan silang mag-express. It just so happens that Lady Gaga is famous and she supports em such, as i know so far. I say wag na silang pigilan kasi nagkakainisan lang. I say we do it more diplomatic. Ipagdasal natin sila at i-accept. Only God can change everyone anyway.

Remember: Acceptance depends on the maturity of the person who accepts.

Criticism and judge-mentality is not a ministry - Don't treat 'em like your calling!

But here are a few things I wish wouldn't happen in a Lady Gaga Concert:

- exhibitionist performances
- minors
- more Christians condemning (why worry when you can pray?)
- obsession to Lady Gaga rate ups  (It's ok to admire)

Some may say me thoughts be blind optimism or too modern to be Christian. I say hey, unless God himself told you to sack the concert, relax - He's in control anyway, not wuss non-realism: 'tis be trust in God. And yo homie, Christianity is timeless - I can only be too modern for tradition, and Christianity is a matter of the heart, not culture.

To parents with children who love Lady Gaga: There's this what we call parental guidance. Please do the moral education part.

To the homosexuals and transgenders: Yes, God loves you just the same. He'll show himself to ya in a special way.

To Lady Gaga: God Bless you and your production! I wish I could be there to watch!

Parang chewing gum: yung lasa lang ang lalasapin, pero di lulunukin.

wag maging praning pero wag ding tanga-tangahan..

kung nganama'y naka-6th sense on ka't alam mong anak ng diyablo tong si Lady Gaga, e di na ako makikipag-argue.. hahaha

Divine standards: clean for us = filthy rags.. y condemn L.Gaga? kapalnaman.. Protect youth w/ guidance not limitation

Focus more on being pro-good rather than anti-evil..

Why don't we condemn stuttering as evil too? Pa-pa-paparazzi, ale-alejandro, po-po-po-pokerface.

listening 2 L. Gaga wont make you evil. listening to Hillsong wont make you a saint..

Christians be of LOVE right? Why be Lady Gaga HATERS?

grabeng potential niya to be a better influencer! sana di siya i-conddemn.. ipagdasal nalang ang ways niya and let God do his thing.. I'm excited for that someday when Lady Gaga promotes "true morals" alongside with the Born This Way Foundation, fight against HIV and AIDS, and various relief efforts she's been doing..

No comments:

Post a Comment