Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fake 1978 Avengers Film Trailer - What if!?

Grabe! Ang ganda ng Avengers 2012 Film! Super! I'm known by friends to dislike "pa-hero-hero" movies and Avengers this time ain't one! Super galing! I'd wanna watch it again! And I do hope The Dark Knight Rises does better! Uhuh!

Okay naman ang doomsday scenario ng Avengers pero in my opinion, Transformers: Dark of The Moon parin ang dabest end-of-the world perspective kinda movie! Ok na rin yung sa 2012, at sa Battleship - yan pang isa! Battleship! Sobrang \m/..

I found some posts about Avengers 1978 sa FB. Maraming naniwala na the movie exists. It's fake. Here's a lesson for people online: wag praning pero wag ring uto-uto.. The only sources I'd bid ya to believe are Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google, and other non-blogs. Pati sa kung sinong illuminati ba o satanista e sa kung saan saan nalang na sources galing. Ay mog pataka ha. Read reference notes and if something is really big enough of an issue, you'll hear it from tv news somewhere.

Oh well..

What if they really did The Avengers back then?



How'd ya think people do The Avengers now?

No comments:

Post a Comment