Monday, November 25, 2013

L.E.T. Results are Up and I'm In!



To the people I love, those who care back, those who've been fighting with me, even those who fought me and pushed me to make things better, my friends, family - you guys know your place in this fist-sized universe in my chest.. Passing LET is a victory not for me alone to celebrate. Happyness is only real when shared with you.. 



Sa mga di po pumasa, my heart is with you.. Remember that greater treasures are the ones that are harder to find and would take more time to look for..


With this moment I bid the teachers in #YolandaPH stricken areas strength.. You are not alone.. I'm not sure kung sino ang mga hindi na umabot sa time na 'to para basahin ang names nila sa passers' list.. Ganumpaman, if it's the least I can do, this achievement is also dedicated to you.. 






Sa mga nandun at nalaman niyong pumasa kayo, I hope this gives you a push.. habang may bukas, may pag-asa.. Share your hope with the rest.. 

This is a triumph I also share with the rest of the Filipino people and Manny Pacquiao.. To Rios, you have not lost, consider yourself as 1st Runner Up..


Congrats.. Haha.. XD

This year has been rakenrol for me.. My song "Naaalala" got to the mainstream through the album DJP, I passed CSE-Professional, got married and now I won LET.. It's been an adventure and you guys should know well enough that it's gonna continue to be that way if not escalate to a crazier mode..

Tamang-tama, year end na halos.. I bet the coming years will spell progress and achievement.. There is no peak to this climb - no boundaries to the lightlike spread of human development..

Let's continue coloring this life.. Color outside the lines, all over the page, even off the page.. Let's get to lightpaint everything until we discover other forms of coloring!

Let's not be lazy. Let's tap our potentials. Let's not be afraid to take on things we don't know yet..

Where there's fire, bring gasoline.. Dream with mind, dream with hands..

Then we all will see that we always win.. 




Related Downloads



I admit mejo di talaga ako nakapag-review ng maigi pero malaki ang tulong sa akin ng mga take home ko form AllStar
Sa totoo lang, nung dumating ako sa friends' Eugene and Lilet (i love you forever) place ko the afternoon before the exam, di ko man lang alam kung ilang days ang exam, nakasupot pa yung "JUDGE" ko na polo shirt, di ko sure if bawal ang di nagpagupit ng maayos, wala rin akong pencil. Nung binilhan nila ako ng lapis, kung di pa nila ako sinabihan, di ko pa tatasahan.. Nag-laro pa kami ni Eug ng kung anong Counter Strike..

Later that nite though, i made sure alam ko yung trigonometry ko tsaka advanced algebra.. My fellow math majors, I'm sure you know how important as basic weapons ang mga yan.. If the Math Majorship part ng exam requires your mind to produce a forest fire, those two are your waterproof match and scratchboard.. :D


For tips about the first things you need to do to pass, refer to this link:

The Idiot's Guide to First Time PRC Board Exam Registration

No comments:

Post a Comment