Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Street Pussy

She'd use her claws and go up and down, upside down, right side up me

It was a cold morning, that 16th of May, 2013. Some errands led me through a rain washed muddy street somewhere in Tagum City. I found this pussy, wet and trembling, seeming to have just had an unfortunate dip in a puddle, searching for heat, it was sorta trying to come near me for that. I'd have stayed for it but I had urgency so I went on to do my stuff thinking too that the miming's mum will come soon.

I went through the same way back home an hour later and found the pussy still there, still wet, still trembling. The sun was a bit up, which made me think she'd dry up soon, and I thought her mum should be just somewhere around. I went home telling myself that if she'd still be there by the time I'd have to go to the office, it will be a "Bring Your Pet to Work Day" for Champ Biala.

She spent office hours in the carpentry area of the Rotary Park. I checked on her at least every break time. We shared a cup of milk during lunch - i found out that the pussy didn't know how to take in solid yet. There were moments too when I carried her around in my hoodie's pocket. That pussy knew her way around my body. She'd use her claws and go up and down, upside down, right side up me.

I carried her around in my hoodie's pocket
I had this dilemma: if I brought her to HOME A, humongous mutant rats will kill her, if I brought her to HOME B, a pug will eat her, if I brought her to HOME C, shih tzus and a pitbull will tear her like jerky, so, I decided to bring her around in my pocket wherever I'd be until my wife, Freedom, comes to take our new pussy to her parents' house where we have one more adopted pussy, BUUCHI.

I met up with Freedom for dinner. She put the pussy in my hood - cradled. We ate in some restaurant and nobody there had an idea that we had a pussy with us. Oh Fun.

She put the pussy in my hood
BUUCHI has a new sister and her name is TUUSKIG - this is the first description of her that came into my mind the moment we met. I think it's bisaya slang. I reckon it's like Tusok-Tusok na Tikig - something like thin and cranky or looking disoriented and messy.

Isang munting mensahe lang. Feeling ko kasi may nag-iwan sa pusang to somewhere e. Wag naman ganun. Baby pa mashado yung pusa. Ok lang siguro kung pabayaan niyo o wala-in niyo pag mejo matured na - e tutal survivors ang lahi nila. E kung namatay to dun sa street, kawawa naman at edi ba mangangamoy ang lugar? Perwisyong pinasa diba? If you don't want them at home, find friends na may gusto. Be kind to animals. That's why I'm kind to you dear reader. Loko lang. Jokes are half meant. Pero di nga. On the positive extreme, how you treat animals is a reflection of how you treat yourself and other people in a way. If you're bad to people, you're worse to animals therefore, If you're good with animals, then you're better to people.

I love pigs, cows, chicken, etc. so much, I eat them - at least I don't abandon.



No comments:

Post a Comment